NovoSPT is designed for analyzing Standard Penetration Test (SPT/ DCPT) blow counts and correlating N to soil engineering properties using about 265 formulas. The following features are incorporated:
- All corrections factors including rod length, sampling method and borehole diameter, depth, etc. plus correction for ground water table
- Consistency classification for all soil types
- Import from gINT, GAEA''s WinLog, Excel
- Liquefactions potential (CSR)
- More than 27 soil properties
- Save and Load
- Reporting and printing
- Cross-correlation with depth
- Plotting the N60 with depth
- Plotting the scatter graph for each correlated parameter
- Importing SPT data and soil layers data from text files (*.txt) and from gINT files
- Exporting all tables and graphs to MS Excel and image formats
- Bearing capacity tool provides the shear failure capacity based on many different methods
- If you use Wildcat Dynamic Penetrometer, NovoSPT prepares the borehole log and performs all calculations
- More than 265 formulas and correlations are available in 2 versions
- NovoSPT is designed and supported by experienced geotechnical engineering team
visit http://www.novotechsoftware.com/spt/ for more information. Download FREE trial version and explore how NovoSPT helps you through your geotechnical projects. We offer a very wonderful support for our valued customers.
SPT Correlations Software (NovoSPT) is a free trial software application from the Science subcategory, part of the Education category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2009-07-02. The program can be installed on Win2000, Win7 x32, WinVista, WinXP.
SPT Correlations Software (NovoSPT) (version 2.15) has a file size of 9.08 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 251 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.